Over the Summer I had the great pleasure to work with Angelo Sosa on his new cookbook "Flavor Exposed". We had such an amazing team with Suzanne Lenzer (writer), Paige Hicks (prop stylist), Adrienne Anderson (food stylist) and Anja Schmidt (Kyle Books).
This "Top Chef" contestant and restaurateur has made a name for himself infusing flavors together that will make your mouth water. Angelo has two restaurants in New York City, Social Eatz an American-Asian restaurant and bar and Anejo a tequileria. Both should be a stop for you, if come to New York.
When people ask me about the shoot and the food, I always tell them that "I ate at least 98% of what came to set and for the other 2%, I wasn't quick enough!" Seriously the food was incredible.
Angelo is a truly great chef and this cookbook is a must in your kitchen. Pick one up soon!